Monday, May 23, 2011

Introduction

Hello~
My name is Brigette. I live in North Providence. I bought a house here last year with my fiance. We have done a lot of work to it and are still not done, but I love it!  I am a special education teacher at the Groden Center. It is a private special needs school in Providence. I have worked there for about 4 years. My classroom currently has 5 students but will soon have 6 (well actually 7 for the summer). The school operates year round. The students in my classroom range in age (from 8 to 11 years) and abilities. My students are diagnosed with Autism and have behavioral challenges. I am getting my Master's in severe/profound special education. This is my last class before the internship! I love children and enjoy working with students with special needs. When I am not working or in class I love to eat great food and watch movies and trashy reality TV, and work out on my new elliptical machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment